WUMC Youth Group
The WUMC Youth Group includes those in grades 6-12. We meet every Wednesday night 6:30 in the youth suite, following our Fellowship Dinner. Our time together typically includes fun and challenging activities, in-depth devotionals and small group time. We seek to encourage, challenge and support one another as we grow in Christ.
We also gather at Wrightsville Beach on many Sunday afternoons from May to September at 4:00pm for food, fun, sun and fellowship.
We offer a variety of special events and opportunities throughout the year, including:
- Pilgrimage in Fayetteville, where over 5,000 young people come together for a weekend of worship.
- District youth rallies, canoeing trips, trips to the park and other outings.
- Annual Conference Session (ACS) for youth. We typically send 4-6 youth to this event.
- Christmas play/pageant for the church.
- Youth group members are encouraged to attend Chrysalis, a three-day retreat personal spiritual growth and renewal.
- Various church missions projects and community service projects.
We enjoy being together as a group for whatever the Lord has in store for us, and we would love for you to join us!