WUMC Youth Group
The WUMC Youth Group includes those in grades 6-12. Currently, we are meeting on Sundays at 11:30am under the pavilion or in the Fellowship Hall depending on weather. Once our church resumes Wednesday night activities, we will meet every Wednesday night 6:30 in the youth suite, following our Fellowship Dinner. Our time together typically includes fun and challenging activities, in-depth devotionals and small group time. We seek to encourage, challenge and support one another as we grow in Christ.
We offer a variety of special events and opportunities throughout the year, including:
- Pilgrimage in Fayetteville, where over 5,000 young people come together for a weekend of worship.
- District youth rallies, canoeing trips, trips to the park and other outings.
- Annual Conference Session (ACS) for youth. We typically send 4-6 youth to this event.
- Christmas play/pageant for the church.
- Youth group members are encouraged to attend Chrysalis, a three-day retreat personal spiritual growth and renewal.
- Various church missions projects and community service projects.
We enjoy being together as a group for whatever the Lord has in store for us, and we would love for you to join us!